Monday, April 26, 2010

Limited Internet Access

It has come to my attention that I spend FAR too much time on the internet. I need to make some dramatic cutbacks on my internet usage. I am saying I spent a good 18 hours online this weekend. Thats sad. I need to go outside and let me albino colored flesh bronze, or rather redden. I spent all winter whining about be stuck inside and now I am still sitting here stuck in old habits despite the glory of the Bulgarian Spring. I should get off line now and go wandering... maybe with my dog. He is feeling neglected... along with my body... I need to start working out more... although I cannot run due to a knee injury. Ok... I am prolonging this now.. good bye!

CEO

2 comments:

  1. Do it! I just got back from an hour long walk in the mountains listening to country music. <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have mountains, but I did go for a walk...

    ReplyDelete