Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I have not...

1) opened m curtains in my living room for over three weeks mainly for 2 reasons: a) I do not want to see the snow and b) I dont want the townspeople of PK to see how I live. I feel like if someone from the village were to walk into my house right now, that I would be doing Americans around the globe a grave disservice. Its not like I don't clean, b/c hey, I really do. Every Monday is clean the house day. Its just th days in between that it gets really messy again. I don't know... maybe I am just a typical 25 y/o bachelor who is living on his own for the first time. All I know is that I need to step up this up a notch and just be a bit more responsible.


2) gotten out of bed so far today. This is why I love Wednesdays.. only one class and its not until 2:30. Although today, I have an English lesson with one of my friends here at his place (i.e. his parent's place) at 7:00 or 8:00... this is about as specific as he would get when I asked what time he wanted to meet... I hope he meant at night...


3) exercised since Ingrid left. Yeah... the only excuse there is the snow, but even then I have had no excuse to let my body athropy to this point. I am just loose skin and bones right now. I need to build some freakin muscle before summer. Just something... I still cannot believe that I have lost like 80lbs... now its time to tone what's left.


4) Bought my plane tickets to Brussels... that needs to happen. ASAP.


5) smoked a cigarette in 24 hrs. This is the first 24 hours of my cigarette free life. It kills me to think that I only have a few adult friends in this wourld who have known me since before I started smoking. I don't wanna be a smoker. Smoking is really gross and I am tired of wasting my money on slow suicide. I NEED TO BE HEALTHY!!!!


For all of you wondering why I am saying all this on a public forum, its really b/c I need help motivating myself to do these things. Like for reals, yo. Some days I can, but others I can't. So if any of you folks out there would like to help, just leave me a comment or write on my facebook... I still check it occasionally. And finally, here is a really cute picture of my 7lb ferocious puppy! He is too much....
LLM,
CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment