Monday, February 1, 2010

The time has come...

to use this blog as I originally intended to use it; as a venue to highlight the good part(s) of my day.

1) At 3:00 this morning, as I lie awake filled with emotion from my mini Amazing Race Marathon, I heard a noise that I thought I would never here again. It started as a slow trickle and then became a thunderous gushing... you guessed it, my hot water pipes unfroze and are now flowing. Excitement does vey little justice to describe the over-whelming joy that rushed over me. Praise the Lord!

2) None of my students hate me for failing them, or if they do, they haven't been acting like it.

3) I am about to try and make peach banitsa... I am scared, but not as scared as my colleagues will be when I make them taste test it tomorrow.

4) I am really happy that my best BG friend, Malena, and her family, are ok after a pretty bad car accident this weekend. She and her husband are going to spend a little more time at the hospital but over all, they will be ok. She is the Biology teacher at my school and my occasional BG tutor.

5) One of my 8th Graders called Lady Gaga a travesty today, which in itself is funny... then my class proceded to tell me he meant transvestite... which is still funny.

Yeah.. thats it for now... BANITSA TIME followed by a hot shower and a meeting with the Mayor. I WILL BE PRODUCTIVE TODAY!!!!

LL&M,
CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment