Thursday, October 22, 2009

King of the Fire!

Today, I finally managed to light a fire on my first attempt! While this seems like an easy task, it is shockingly difficult. I have also learned that old math homework burns better than any other type of homework which only further proves the point that math is from hell.

In other exciting news, my kindergarten class is quickly becoming the best 30 minutes of teaching I have all week long. While the retention is low, enthusiasm is high... its especially fun for me b/c not only do these children not speak a word of English, but they also don't know Bulgarian. They only speak Roma. They are SO cute though, despite there being 35 of them. I think that they might actually learn the English alphabet before the Bulgarian... I can only hope. Seriously though, I love these kids.

Finally, I have decided that I have to stop watching the Biggest Loser and frankly, most Reality TV in general. Every time they show some one going home I cry when they get to see their families. I feel like this experience is much like a reality TV show with out cameras. Bernie acts as my confessional booth and I am afraid I am going to get eliminated. Bernie probably would vote me out of the country if he only had thumbs to write down my name. Well, I should go to bed before I get emotional again... Leke nosht...

LLM,
CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment